Monday 13 January 2014

I'M BACK!


I'm going to ignore the fact that I've had a 2-year hiatus and just continue with my upgraded edition of my blog which will, for now, be named GRACEBOOK 2.0.
No, don't worry, even I'm not that square. Nothing has changed, nor will anything change. I still don't like people and enjoy complaining about whatever I can, I still listen to the same music that I did between around 2008 and 2010, and I still have an unhealthy obsession with McFly and cats.

There are a few things that have changed though, namely:
  • I've got older, and so I've gone to university to study German with English at King's College London (a course which people still respond to by saying "German? Really? Wow. Good for you, I guess."). Thankfully, I really enjoy it and I don't live with the type of people I was dreading, by which I mean those turdy students who like to go clubbing every night, make lots of noise upon their return and throw up in the sinks. Instead I live with people who enjoy watching The Great British Bake-Off and listening to S Club 7 and Busted. Somebody's clearly looking out for me up there.
  • I have a new laptop! This is one of those things that is massively exciting for me but really doesn't translate to the readership of a blog. I had a turbulent relationship with my past laptop: 3 of the keys fell off and the right-click button broke, there was the Mystery Jets-induced virus of 2010 which forced me to re-install Windows and everything else with it, and it often made an unhealthy whirring which made it sound as though it was the electronic equivalent of a sweatshop worker. Yet, despite all this, I had a long history with my old laptop, so it's an emotional situation. Plus, I very slightly miss it purely because Windows 8 is literally one of the worst things that has ever happened to my life, but I'm sure I'll mention that in more detail in a later post.
  • What else has changed? Oh yeah, GLUTEN-FREE GRACE AND HER GLUTEN-FREE LIFE. This will undoubtedly be the subject of many a rant on this here blog, predominantly because I can't eat KFC anymore and although I didn't even eat it that much in the first place, you always want what you can't have. It also has led me to dislike people even more than I did before (I know, nobody thought that was possible!), especially vegans. They're even worse than turdy students.
So that's it, really. Expect to hear more rants from my mundane life, as well as the odd music-related post, in the future! As I said before, I haven't really changed very much, so don't expect my posting frequency to improve either. It might be another 2 years until you hear from me again.
Until 2016, ta-rah!
x,.

No comments:

Post a Comment