Friday 9 September 2011

Yet another lame apology [and news!]

Does anybody else find it slightly ironic that the last post I made was an apology for never posting and a promise that I would post more frequently? Because that was about two or three months ago (LOL at it being so long that I can't even remember!), so I suppose I have some explaining to do. Here's the thing:
Shortly after I uploaded said post, my internet became faulty, by which I mean Virgin had made some sort of incredible mistake that disconnected our phone, television and internet. That explains about a month of my whereabouts.
Once I got my internet back, it was only about a week until I was supposed to go on holiday, so I had to start work on road mixes - I made 8 discs altogether. Then I went on holiday for a fortnight or so, thus explaining another 3 weeks of my whereabouts.
After this, I guess I just got distracted/lazy. So, uh, sorry about that.
I genuinely am going to try to post on here more often, hopefully about 1-2 times a week (but honestly, you shouldn't trust that; evidently, I'm shockingly unreliable when it comes to this), though you'll have to bear in mind that I have just started my A-levels and I am doing heavily essay-based subjects, so all I ask is that you don't expect too much from me!

APOLOGY COMPLETE. Now for various news stories!

  1. I have a job! At Rymans! In Windsor! WIN! Now, there are pros and cons to this (pros: I have money, retail experience, I'm working in a stationery shop, etc.; cons: I work both Saturday & Sunday every week, giving me even less time to tell my beautiful readers my pointless stories, I have no life, etc.) so, again, don't be too angry if I don't post religiously or my posts suck.
  2. I have a kitten! I only got her on Thursday, so she's still getting used to the place. Her name is Bandit (because my other cat is called Smokey, so together they become Smokey and the Bandit - oh my goodness, I'm so fantastically punny it hurts sometimes) and she's about 8 weeks old. This is what she looks like:

So yeah, that's sort of it for apologies and news. I'll post a brief, reviewless June & July Playlist post in the next few days, followed by a regular August Playlist post, as I think I can manage that.
To cheer you up, I guess I can show you a couple of interesting things:
  • another blog: it's called Tune Doctor and it's a music blog that literally covers all areas. It just so happens that I guest posted on Tune Doctor on Saturday... about Joy Division! You should check it out.
http://tunedr.blogspot.com/2011/09/guest-spot-13-joy-division-shes-lost.html

  • another picture of Bandit: you know you want to see another.

  • asdfmovie4: it's a YouTube animated comedy sketch video, the fourth of the series, and it's absolutely hilarious. Psst, want even more of a laugh? Check out the German version. When that guy shouts about 'käse', you will find it hilarious.


Byeeeeee! x,.

No comments:

Post a Comment